I believe an outfit is truly not complete with the best accessory of all - your makeup! Makeup can add a whole new layer to your look, and lets be real, it's just fun to do! Today I wanted to showcase my everyday makeup that really takes me about 10 minutes (if I skip the eyeliner). Everything is super simple, nothing new, but here's what I think works best for my face!
1. Green color correcter for my redness. I combine the Stilla one step and the L'Oreal green BB cream
2. Primer: Laura Mercier foundation primer
3. Foundation: I combine the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for an everyday look and then occasionally will add the Maybelline fit me foundation if I'm feeling a little extra coverage.
4. Concealer: I use the Kat Von D concealer (MY FAVORITE) and apply it with a beauty blender.
5. Setting powder: I then set my face with a Bare Minerals loose powder.
6. Eyeliner if I'm feeling fancy: The Sephora brand liquid liner is the only one I'll ever use!
7. Mascara: I switch this up daily but my go to's are the L'Oreal voluminous lash or the L'Oreal falsie mascara (Drug store for the win!)
8. For my eyebrows I usually just add a bit of powder to fill in and then set everything with the Anastasia Beverly Hills clear eyebrow gel.
9. For a bit of contour/bronzing I use a Smashbox bronzer.
10. For blush I use this gorgeous pink shade from Tom Ford.
11. Highlighter (my favorite part). This is where I layer, layer, layer to get it poppin all day everyday. I start off with a creme highlighter from Becca and add it to my cheek bones and under eyebrow, then I use a Laura Mercier blush to highlight those same areas, then I go in with a Laura Geller highlighter and add right on top of those areas. I also add that same highlighter to the inner corner of my eyes. This is another place that I switch highlighters based on my outfit. If I'm wearing gold accessories, I'll do gold highlighter. In these pictures I was wearing silver so I opted for pinky highlights.
12. Then, I set my face with the Mario Badescue facial spray, I love the green one because of the green tea in it!
13. Last but not least, I add some chapstick and I'm good to go!
To watch me apply it all, head over to my instagram for a better idea of what I mean by all these!
If I'm in a rush I usually cut out the eyeliner, contour, and blush. I always have to add a little mascara and highlighter though!
Until next time,